n excellent tool for developing coordination skills or used
for abdominal and lower back training. Physical educators, youth coordinators, physical therapists will love to use these two useful balls to play games or use for fitness training.
Play: use in the gym, in the yard, at the beach or in the pool
Fitness Training: use at the gym or in-home training
Great exercise for fitness training is called the Ball Lift! Lie on the floor with your back pressed against the floor and grip the ball between your ankles. Raise the ball off the ground while keeping your back pressed against the floor.
- Big but harmless - Soft foam backed nylon & Fun Gripper surface makes it easy on the hands and feet.
- Play fun games - Cage Ball, Parachute Volleyball, Push Ball and Crab Soccer are just a few games that provide big fun.
- Excellent tool - Great for balance therapy and tactile experiences.
- Deflates for easy storage - Blows up big for play - folds up small for travel.
Four layers for extra durability.
- Layer #1 - PVC bladder with standard raft valve.
- Layer #2 - Heavy duty 18 lbs. Cotton cloth
- Layer #3 - Foam backed tie-dye nylon fabric
- Layer #4 - Partial covering with Fun Gripper surface